TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DOMESTIC CARPET, UPHOLSTERY AND HARD FLOOR CLEANING
- We ask you to provide accurate details in regard to the areas you require to be cleaned including sizes, condition and age, last professional cleaning date, fibre or design type if known and any areas you know that will require special attention such as staining, contamination or damage. If you have a preferred method of cleaning or have allergies to any products we ask you to inform us at the quotation stage.
- While every effort is made to provide accurate appointment times and details of the duration of the cleaning process, on occasion there may be a slight variation due to circumstances beyond our control, if we are delayed prior to arrival we will make contact to keep you informed and once at your property work as efficiently as possible in order to provide the least inconvenience, though please understand we are unable to rush the process as this would affect the end result
- Should your original requirements change after the quotation is given we reserve the right to amend the quotation, you will always be informed of this prior to any work commencing.
- You will make available electricity and water supply should we require such, we will provide all required equipment and solutions to perform the cleaning process. All machines will be well maintained, have a current PAT certificate and be used by trained operators.
- We will move all furniture and clean wall to wall with exception of audio visual and other such electronic equipment. We also ask that any fragile or irreplaceable items are moved from the cleaning area. Should an item of furniture be too heavy to move we will discuss this with you prior to commencing cleaning.
- When cleaning upholstery we will remove all removable cushions and clean all sides, we also clean all sides of the frame. We will leave the cushions in such a position as to allow the flow of air to all sides and speed the drying process, cushions should not be put back in the usage position until thoroughly dry.
- We will use NCCA recommended advanced stain removal procedures on any spots or stains included in the price quoted, we can however not guarantee removal of any stain as some are permanent by nature. Odours are treated using the appropriate products and procedures at source however also cannot be guaranteed to be neutralised.
- Treatment and removal of such bodily fluids as blood, urine, faeces or vomit (both human and animal) we will use the correct solutions and the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment, all waste will be disposed of in the correct manor and equipment sanitised and decontaminated afterwards. This will be reflected in our quotation which will be offered to you prior to any work
- Rugs should not be replaced until the carpet is completely dry, some ventilation of the areas cleaned will be necessary to prevent condensation.
- Our pricing structure is bespoke and will take into account such conditions as size, soiling level, staining, fibre, carpet fibre and construction and accesability. All prices quoted verbally will include VAT at the current rate and all written or emailed quotes will clearly show net price, VAT and total price. We will not change the quoted price without first discussing the situation with you
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR BOOKING
- We will require our e-mail address/telephone number, and we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your booking and e-mail you again to confirm details if you so request. By ordering our cleaning services by telephone, e-mail, or our website you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions set out herein. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant United Kingdom law.
- Payment to be made in full within 7 days of completion of work unless agreed by both parties in writing prior to commencement of work being carried out.
- Ecoclean carpet and upholstery care Ltd accept the following payment methods: Cash, cheque, or direct bank transfer. We also accept paypal, debit and credit cards though these will incur and additional processing cost.
- If payment is not made within 30 days of invoice Ecoclean carpet and upholstery care Ltd will commence legal proceedings against you for the total amount owing plus all costs incurred in the legal process to include our administration at the rate of £12 per hour. If as a result we have to use a debt collecting agency or county court to secure payment, you agree to pay any debt collecting agency fees, court fees, legal cost, or interest that will be occurred at 3% above bank base rate.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- All our work carries a customer satisfaction guarantee, we also guarantee against rapid re-soiling for a period of 28 days net after cleaning. If for any reason you are not totally happy with the result please do not hesitate to contact us within 48 hours of completion. We will attempt to solve any issues you have as soon as possible by carrying out the cleaning process again at no extra charge, should you still be dissatisfied we will offer the appropriate refund.
- Consumer Law is provisioned so that you have the Right to Cancel any contract within 14 days of your acceptance ( cooling off period), we extend this and offer a no fee cancellation period provided you give us at least 24 hours notice of cancellation prior to your appointment
- In case of damage to any of your property we will effect a professional repair at no cost to you. If the item cannot be repaired we will offer the present cash value of a like for like replacement or submit a claim to our public liability insurance
- On occasion the removal of soiling can make wear, sun bleaching and colour fading more noticeable, we cannot be held responsible for this situation. Treatment of stains using commercially available carpet cleaning products can also cause damage which may be irreversible by our process
- We hold public and employer’s liability insurance, covering up to a maximum of £3 million. The policy will cover accidental damage caused by our cleaning operatives. Breakages or damages must be reported within 24 hours from our service date. Any claims reported later than 24 hours after the clean will not be considered.
- Ecoclean carpet and upholstery care Ltd reserves the right to refuse to share any of the confidential company’s documents.
- Ecoclean carpet and upholstery care Ltd takes your privacy seriously and will treat any information supplied to us by electronic form or voice conversation during the booking process in complete confidence, we will not pass your information to third parties
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0117 981 2929 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/
We take the satisfaction of our customers very seriously and will always endeavour to provide the best possible service to all of our customers